Re: [Geary] special S shortcut

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
On this regard, I  just found out an "hidden" delete shortcut: Alt + t

Alt+T isn't actually hidden, it's the mnemonic of the Trash toolbar item.  (I assume it's 'T' as well for Italian users.)

I though I could use Alt + the letters, but I could not make it work. I'm missing something?

I'm not sure what you mean by "could not make it work".  The accelerators are listed on the right-side of the drop-down menu.  Those are the keys you can use for those operations.  For operations not in a menu, our Help file lists hot keys.

-- Jim