[Geary] UI suggestion

Hi,

After using Geary for a couple of days as my primary mail client I found that the reply/reply all/forward button was quite a long distance from the mail I was reading. This is ofcourse not a big problem, but it felt a little odd to have to search for the buttons on the other half of the screen.
So I have made a little mockup where I have moved the buttons related to the mail I'm reading to the location above that. The buttons related to the list of mails is moved above that section, and the search bar to all the folder tree since it operates on multiple folders.

What do you think?

//Snaggen