Re: [Geary] New development snapshot: Geary 0.5.1

This looks like you forgot to run

sudo ldconfig

After installing vala. Is that possible? It wouldn't be a Geary issue.

Best,
Timo

Op 5 feb. 2014 09:13 schreef "Federico Bruni" <fede inventati org>:
What's the recommended way in Debian?
I've installed vala from git source into /usr/local, but I get this error when I run configure in the geary source tree:

-- Found Vala: /usr/local/bin/valac
/usr/local/bin/valac: error while loading shared libraries: libvala-0.24.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
CMake Error at cmake/FindVala.cmake:63 (string):
  string sub-command REPLACE requires at least four arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:396 (find_package)

How can I fix it? A configure option? Env variable?
The file is here:
$ ls /usr/local/lib/libvala-0.24.
libvala-0.24.la libvala-0.24.so.0
libvala-0.24.so libvala-0.24.so.0.0.0