Re: [Geary] Little features requests

Il giorno lun 15 dic 2014 alle 20:55, Robert Schroll <rschroll gmail com> ha scritto:
We've established that this is Ctrl-Enter, but I don't see this documented anywhere. In fact, none of the composer shortcuts seem to be in the docs. Should they be added? If so, should they go into the "Keyboard shortcuts" or "Write a message" page?

There's a shortcut also to detach the window of the composer?

Personally I would add them in both sections. But if you want to be consistent with the rest of the documentation I think that you should put them in the Keyboard shortcuts only.

Please add them!