Re: [Geary] Little features requests

Le lun. 15 déc. 2014 à 15:29, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> a écrit :
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Pétur <peturvilj gmail com> wrote:
If you press F1 when the open window is geary, you should see the user manual popping up (as screenshot attached). Then you can click on the section Keyboard shortcuts.

I see indeed a list of shorcuts but nothing related to the sending action. But the shorctut page is In French for me so maybe it is a old translation. What shortcut is set for seeding email for you ?

R to reply to sender
Shift + R to reply to all

An online doc would be very helpful...

Are you sure that you are using version 0.8.2? How did you install it?

$ geary -V
geary 0.8.2

It is the shorcut for seeding message (once I wrote it) I'm looking for. R and Shift+R work perfectly.

I'm looking for the equivalent of GMail Ctrl+Enter (or Tab+Enter when writing).

P-S : Yes I'm using Geary 0.8.2 installed from Debian unstable repository