Re: [Geary] Announcing Geary 0.6.2 and 0.7.1

Cool! Getting on now!

- Enock

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Jim Nelson <jim yorba org> wrote:
We're pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.6.2 and 0.7.1, Yorba's next-generation mail client for GNOME 3.

Geary 0.6.2 is an update of our current stable release.  We recommend all users upgrade to this version.  Changes include:

  * Patch a major memory leak (due to GMime bindings)
  * Stabilize search sorting to prevent dropped search results
  * Prevent Inbox from being cleared on startup w/ Dovecot, Zimbra, Cyrus, etc.

Geary 0.7.1 is the latest *unstable* pre-release of Geary in preparation for version 0.8.  Changes in it include:

  * Show attachments lacking a Content-Disposition (requires database upgrade)
  * Improved IMAP disconnect/reconnect logic
  * Autocomplete properly quotes RFC822 strings
  * Inline composer polish
  * Updated translations
  * ... and all updates in 0.6.2.

-- Jim