[Geary] tab and shift+tab shortcuts

Hi

today I was trying to mimic the gmail behaviour of switching from labels to list of conversations and back, just using the keyboard. And I found out that I can use tab to move from labels to conversation and alt+tab to move back to labels.
Very handy, why don't you add it to the shortcut list in the documentation?

I've noticed also a minor problem: if I'm in the list of conversations and I click tab I move to the selected conversation, but I can't move back anymore using shift+tab. It's a bug?

Thanks
Federico