Re: [Geary] Converstion List squished

We've has two more reports of this problem as well, from Launchpad and Bugzilla, both Mint users.  I've also reproduced this on Mint 16 in VirtualBox, so it looks like this is more than an egtk theme issue.  I've reopened #713954.  I'll see if the patch there solves this.

Also, I marked #713845 as a duplicate of #713954, as I'm all but sure they're one and the same.

-- Jim