Re: [gdome] Parsing HTML documents?

Hello Bradley,

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Bradley Kite<bradley kite gmail com> wrote:
> I guess the main question I have, is am I using the right tool? Or
> should I be using something more suited to HTML? If so, would any body
> have any recomendations? I need to be able to modify various
> components of the DOM, and it needs to be written in C (or C++, but
> preferably C).

I don't remember what's the current status of HTML support in Gdome2.
Anyway, I'd recommend to have a look at libxml2:

  http://xmlsoft.org/

it is the engine that underlies Gdome2 (which is just a wrapper on top
of it). For sure it does support HTML parsing. Its API is not exactly
the DOM one (which is why Gdome2 exists) but it gets very close. And
it's written in plain C.

Best regards,
--luca