Re: [gdome] gdome_xml_str_isEmpty() is showing incorrect behaviour

On Oct 23, 2007, at 6:26 AM, Rabi_huawei wrote:
I am testing GDOME while doing the same i came across an anamoly in the above function. When i pass an GdomeDOMString object containing an empty string it
shows that the string is not empty and vice versa.

you're right, the return values of this function appear to be swapped. I guess nobody has ever noticed this before because this is a non standard method which is not described in the DOM specification and is used nowhere (within the library).

I have committed the patch.

Thanks,
--luca