Re: [gdome] [gnome] gdome_di_createDocFromMemory Memory Leak

On 11/16/06, Himalay Gopu <Himalay Gopu openwave com> wrote:
Thanks Gustavo

We have a function which creates the singleton for every transaction and
processes the XML so this should be causing the leak -- AM I RIGHT

weird... how are you creatinga singleton for every transaction?
Singletons should be... singletons, single instances.

BTW what are the singleton classes in gdome -- GdomeDOMImplementation
Does making these classes singleton hinder the performance of the
application in threaded environment?

the singletons here are just the vtable stuff, used to dispatch the
methods. It could be done  in other ways, like static or even better
gdome guys could use c++ and let compiler does that.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri