Re: [gdome] how to retrieve name of the attribute?

I could find that gdome_a_nodeName() can be of use. However, it needs an
arguemnt attr which is a pointer to GdomeAttr. How can I get a pointer
to point to the first attribute of an element?

Besides, the next sibling attribute node can be read by calling
gdome_a_nextSibling().

But the question is, how can get that pointer to GdomeAttr as an
argument to gdome_a_nodeName()?

OR

Is there any other way?

Regards,