[gdome] Problem Reaching glib when Configuring Gdome2

On Redhat 8.0 and now on Debian Sarge, when I run ./configure I get the
message that glib cannot be found. I managed to fix the problem on
Redhat, but on Debian glib-2.0 is present, but seems to have a different
name. Changing the library path doesn't help. I think the configure script
needs to be revised so it can find glib. A friend managed to get the
configure to work, but I think this problem shouldn't be occuring.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.