Re: [gdome] Combining Several Documents

HI John,

On Tuesday, September 21, 2004, 5:11:03 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
> What is the best way in gdome2 to combine several documents. The documents
> may have different root elements. I want to simply concatenate them under
> a single root element that is different from any  of the documents's
> individual root elements.

You can call the gdome_doc_importNode from the "summary" document
on the root element of each "child" document. Once the root of a
"child" document belongs to the "summary" document you can use the
gdome_el_appendChild or gdome_el_insertBefore to add it to the root of
the "summary" document.

Bye,
  Paolo.
--