Re: [gdome] Porting gdome2 to Windows

Luca,

I tried the download that the archived message refers to, but its still
just a binary. I'm looking for source. Since I have an itch to get gdome2
on Windows, I'm willing to help, but it will be a few months before I have
time.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.