[gdome] Will This Work?

Ok. I think I have figured it out. If I get libxlm2 to create a parse tree
in memory, the following code should get me set with GDOME2.

GdomeDocument * dom_doc = (GdomeDocument *) gdome_xml_n_mkref ((xmlNode
*) parsed_document->mydoc);

Is this right?

I finally realized that xmlParseFile must be in libxml2. Many thanks to
Luca for patience and to the others on this list. However, I have found
that a newbie can sometimes help others by asking the dumb questions.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.