Re: [gdome]Tabs in the code and 80 characters

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 03:36:58PM -0800, Blair Zajac wrote:
> I'm getting onto religious grounds here, but I'd like to make a
> request about the use of tab's and the number of characters per
> line.

  yeah, that's religious, good luck arguing about this :-)

> I have no issue with 2 character indent for the code itself, since
> I use 2 characters often myself.

  I use this for libxml2/libxslt code, so far nobody complained:
paphio:~/XML -> cat ~/bin/cb
#!/bin/sh
indent -bad -bap -bbb -bli4 -br -ce -brs -cs -i4 -l75 -lc75 -nut -sbi4 -psl -saf -sai -saw -sbi4 -ss -sc -cdw -cli4 -npcs -nbc
paphio:~/XML ->

  That allowed me to keep a consistent code look. Consistency may
actually be more important than the setting selected.

   my 2 eurocents,

Daniel