Re: [gdome]Compiling gdome on HP-UX

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:43:43 -0500
JRTHURS UP COM wrote:
> Please forgive my ignorance pertaining to the GNU tools.  I tried to run
> the configure script for gdome but received errors since I'm missing
> autoconf, automake, m4, et. al.

This should not happen. To run the ./configure script you only need a
bourne-style shell. The ksh that comes with hpux should do just fine.

The script may fail because you are lacking some software or libraries, but
autoconf, automake, m4 should not be a dependency.

what error do you get for
$ ksh configure --prefix=$HOME/gdome-installation
?

  Tobias