[gdome]reforming libgdome object-oriented-fashion with gobject

Hi.

as a gtk application developer, I really miss gobject style of object and class system.
do you mind if libgdome reformed with gobject's GType and etc.?

if you don't, I'll ask W3C local office a full map of DOM classes hierarchy
and make libgdome's objects and vtabs to GType-intergrated objects and classes.

and may I have your advice for this work?

thx.
kz.