[gdome]DOM 2 Traversal

Hi

I'm just starting to use libxml / gdome in a program I'm currently working
on, and require NodeIterators and Filters from the DOM 2 Traversal spec.
(Well, I don't exactly require it, but they would make life a bit easier,
and if I'd have to write something similar anyway, I might as well go all
the way and implement the whole module)

Before I jump in and start coding it, can I check to see if any development
is already taking place to implement the Traversal module, to avoid
duplicating effort / wasting people's time?
If someone is currently implementing it, can I offer my assistance to help
finish it?

Thanks,
Richard Jinks