Re: [gdome]How to make XPathNamespace derive from Node

To implement XPathNamespace, I'm calling the Node functions using the
vtab, and I have one new attribute, ownerElement.  I plan to modify some
of the Node functions by adding a XML_NAMESPACE_DECL case.

So I think I will place XPathNamespace in the core module, just like
EventTarget.  However, I would like to separate the XPathNamespace code
into a separate file, gdome-xml-xpns.c, instead of putting it in
gdome-xml-node.c.  Is that OK?

Thanks,
TJ