Re: [gdome]removing glib dependence

> on Mac OS X.  I was wondering if we could remove the glib dependence to

Well, I wouldn't be really happy doing this, for a number of reasons.
First of all having glib on Mac OS X is something that's going to happen
eventually, second it's better to improve glib so to support a new
architecture rather than going backwards with gdome2, third rewriting code
is not really a good programming habit. Linux is already very very weak in
this sense...

What I get implicitly from your mail is that there's a problem of time....
unfortunately I don't know much about glib to give an estimate of the work
needed, but this is not the right mailing list either...

Did you try posting the problem on some glib m.l.?

regards,
luca