Re: [gdome]DTD loading

Hi.

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 13:48, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Hum, there isn't really a concept of "document fragment" in libxml2
> at least no such node is ever generated.

however libxml2 provides this method:

  xmlNodePtr  xmlNewDocFragment(xmlDocPtr doc);

so it _can_ generate a document fragment. I believe that to have a
correct cloning in libxml2 it is just a matter of moving

  case XML_DOCUMENT_FRAG_NODE:

in xmlStaticCopyNode a few lines up (say just below XML_ELEMENT_NODE). A
document fragment node is just a "node" which has a different semantics
when inserted in a document, but that has nothing to do with cloning, so
I believe the patch is really simple. Please correct me if I'm missing
something.

luca