Re: [gdome]DTD loading

What I'm actually using it for is internationalisation - All my strings
come from an XML config file, lightly sprinkled with XHTML markup.

So I have a hash table of references to XML fragments like

Which I then clone on demand and then replace the pin with, in this
case, the relevant number.

I guess I can redesign my code to keep the wrapping tag and copy the children
from it into the main thing. Ah well.

I'm not out of the woods yet, but really appreciate this help.