[gdome]Re: DOM compliance, bugs

Hi,

look at this excerpt from the Document::createElement method:

> In addition, if there are known attributes with default values, Attr
> [p.51] nodes representing them are automatically created and attached to
> the element.

"there are known attributes with default values" means to me, the document
has been loaded in validating mode, and there was an <!ATTLIST ...>
declaration with a default value in the dtd.

This is not currently implemented by gdome2. Is it even possible to
extract the necessary information from libxml?

Bye, Tobias