[gdome]XPATH and GDOME2

Hello,

I want to find a way to access the xpath interface of libxml2
from Delphi in a way that is compatible to GDOME2.

For example, I build a DOM tree using the GDOME interface,
and than make a query with the xpath interface and perhaps
insert the result into another GDOME-DOM tree.

Do you expect, that any problems will arise, if I try to
do that?

Is it safe to access the dom partly through gdome and
partly through libxml2 (or libxsl) directly?

Best regards:

Uwe Fechner