[gdome]News on CVS preparing 0.7.0

  Hi gdome2 fans,

     finally we can try the new memory management system that should
resolve some memory problems. The new memory management system will be
stable with the 0.7.0 release. Now we can try it, simply replacing
gdome_di_freeDoc with a gdome_doc_unref (This is the better way to
trasform old style gdome2 program to the new system).

     To test it, I've left a g_warning message that come up when the
xmlFreeDoc is called. To debug your program, I remember you that you could
activate the reference debug system with the --with-ref-debug flag in the
configure.

  News:
  - Added a new module (gdome-treegc) that implements the basic functions
    for the new management system.
  - gdome_xxx_mkref modified to call the treegc module
  - Added in the Gdome_xml_Document struct the field "livenodes" to hold
    tree garbage collector system information
  - Added gdome_doc_mkref and gdome_doc_unref
  - Some bug fix in the "Core" module to remove some error in
    handling references
  - Modified all the test and example programs (except for test-node.c) to
    follow the new memory management system
  - gdome_xml_el_getAttribute, gdome_xml_el_getAttributeNS,
    gdome_xml_n_ownerDocument changed to be compliant to DOM2 spec (thanx
    to Tobias)

  Next tasks:
  - Hide the vtab field in GdomeNode, GdomeText, ... struct
  - add gdome-config man page made by Enrico Zini
  - modify some function calls and some includes to render simpler the
    gdome2 biulinding under Win32 (Tobias suggestions)
  - Modify the test-node program to follow the new management system
  - Add a README in the test dir to explain the example[abc] program
  - Make an example program that use Events and MutationEvents modules

bye,
  paolo.
--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it