Re: [gdome]on minimizing dependencies

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Tobias Peters wrote:

> Could you replace the gettimeofday function call with glib's
> g_get_current_time function? This would involve the following lines:
sure, I'll do it soon.

> Another point: the main include file, gdome.h currently also includes
> glib.h and libxml/tree.h. I know it would break some current example
> programs if you removed these, but could you please consider it? These
> includes don't really belong there. Programs that directly depend on glib
> should include it themselves, and the libxml tree interface is just what
> you hide with libgdome.
mmm... some gdome2 structures use glib data type as gint gpointer and so
on: so I can't remove it.

the libxml/tree.h is needed by 3 old function declared at the end of the
gdome.h file: this 3 functions are to be removed. So I can remove
libxml/tree.h from includes in gdome.h.

Thanx,
   paolo.