[gdome]RE: [gdome]on minimizing dependencies

Hello,

I want to support the point of view of Tobias.
It would make the life a lot easier, if gdome would depend on libxml
only,
and not on glib, too.
Also it would make it easier to write pascal wrappers if the gdome
header file
would not incluce glib.h and libxml/tree.h.

Best regards:
Uwe Fechner