[gdome]News on CVS preparing 0.6.8

 Hi,
   the next release will be the 0.6.8 and not the 0.7.0, two reasons for
this:
  - I would like to have also .deb and .rpm package for release 0.7.0.
    Stafano Zacchiroli is working on Debian package if someone is
    experienced with .rpm may help me in this task.
  - Gdome2 is going to be used by gtkmathview
    (http://www.cs.unibo.it/helm/mml-widget/), his author (Luca
    Padovani) have found some problems in 0.6.7 release, so I want to fix
    them in 0.6.x release.

 News:
  - Added 15 public casting macro (GDOME_A, GDOME_CD, GDOME_EL, ...)
    These also check for the validity of the cast.
  - Some functions mapped by public API were without
    g_return_... parameters checks (Fixed).
  - Renamed functions, in DOMImplementation interface, that ends with
    "WithEntityTable" in ...WithEntitiesTable. To these two functions I've
    changed also the type of parameter "entityTable" from gchar* [][4] to
    GdomeEntitiesTableEntry [].
  - Added 6 new public APIs to work with GdomeDOMString:
     + gdome_str_equalIgnoreCase
     + gdome_str_charAt
     + gdome_str_concat
     + gdome_str_endsWith
     + gdome_str_length
     + gdome_str_startsWith
  - Added a test program for the GdomeDOMString interface
  - Added the extern "C" {} block to all exported header file
  - CHANGED THE TYPE OF FIELD user_data IN ALL PUBLIC OBJECT STRUCTURES:
    from GdomePrivateList* to gpointer.
  - Some bugs fixed in DOMImplementation interface working with references
  - Now the html documentation is installed by default in
    $prefix/doc/gdome2-$version.
  - All public functions that previously used as return value o as a
    parameter a void*, now use a gpointer.
  - Fixed linking bug due to the use of libxml2 MEM_CLEANUP

Bye
  Paolo
--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it