Re: [gdome]gdome2-0.6.6 is released

On 13 May 2001 19:34:51 +0200, Paolo Casarini wrote:

> This is a preview/test release before the 0.7.0, it's important to
> test events modules before announcing it. So, let's play with events.

how do I get the priv thingy back from the event listener?

GdomeEventListener* gdome_evntl_mkref  (void (*callback)
(GdomeEventListener *self,GdomeEvent *event,GdomeException *exc),
                                        void *priv);

or am I misunderstanding it. It is like the user_data gpointer with gtk
signals ?

And would it be clearer to call the creation functions _new, rather than
_mkref i.e gdome_evntl_new rather than gdome_evntl_mkref as this is what
gtk does ?