[gdome]gdome2 0.6.1

I've released a new micro version of gdome2. Changes in this release are
only on test programs (thanx to Laurent Lemaitre). I've forgotten to
include data files for test programs in the package :-(

It's possible to download the new package at:
  http://www.cs.unibo.it/~casarini/gdome2/    or
  http://tarpano.homeip.net/gdome2/

Changelog:
        * configure.in: prepared for release 0.6.1

        * test/Makefile.am
        Added EXTRA_DIST for xml and dtd data files
        Removed test-gdome.c, test-events.c, test-nodelist.c

        * test/test-document.c
        Added test for the existence of input files

        * test/test-dtd.c
        * test/test-element.c
        * test/test-node.c
        Added test for the existence of input file

Next Tasks:
- Make gdome2 html pages standard
- Make the on-line documentation
- Make specific test programs for Nodelist and NamedNodeMap interfaces

Bye
   Paolo
--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it