[gdome]State of my work 03/22/2001

I very sorry for the delay, but I've worked two days to a wrong readonly
implementation.

Main new features:
- Added accessType attribute to all Core and XML Intefaces
- All methods of Core and XML interfaces manage
  GDOME_NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOW_ERR

Next Tasks:
- Complete node interface implementing "isSupported" and checking
  "normalize" methods.
- Complete Document interface implementing "importNode" method
- Complete DOMImplementation interface implementing "hasFeature" methods
- Check the implementation of namespace for attributes
- Check the implementation of tests for GDOME_NAMESPACE_ERR

Scheduled date for the next commit: 03/23/2001

Bye
  Paolo