Re: [gdome]Collaborate with you

Mathieu Lacage, mathieu gnome org

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Paolo Casarini wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
>
> > gdome2 is currently not being actively worked upon.
> > I have tried to write down a status of the project in cvs (STATUS file I
> > believe) but it is not finished.
> My goal is to implement first a complete gdome2 core that respects level1
> + level 2 W3C specs.
> I'm collecting documentation to do that. If you agree I would start from
> gdome2 cvs tree and continue your work.
> I've dowloaded the gdome2 cvs tree via anonymous and I'm trying to
> understand the architecture of this implementations and his status.
>
> For example, I could start from Document Object...
>
> > I would be happy to help you work on it and perhaps work on it again
> > myself some more since I m utterly bored by university these days.
> Is it possible to start working on gdome2 cvs tree?

yes :)

Are you available tonight ?

I could be on irc (irc.gnome.org #gdome) to discuss this: it will probably
faster than long email exchanges. I will be there let's say between 8 and
9 (paris time) tonight.

I could help you get started on the codebase quickly which is always a
good thing in my own experience.

Mathieu