Re: [gdome]Collaborate with you

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Mathieu Lacage wrote:

> gdome2 is currently not being actively worked upon.
> I have tried to write down a status of the project in cvs (STATUS file I
> believe) but it is not finished.
My goal is to implement first a complete gdome2 core that respects level1
+ level 2 W3C specs.
I'm collecting documentation to do that. If you agree I would start from
gdome2 cvs tree and continue your work.
I've dowloaded the gdome2 cvs tree via anonymous and I'm trying to
understand the architecture of this implementations and his status.

For example, I could start from Document Object...

> I would be happy to help you work on it and perhaps work on it again
> myself some more since I m utterly bored by university these days.
Is it possible to start working on gdome2 cvs tree?

Thanx
Paolo