Re: [gdome]The element object is early finished

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Paolo Casarini wrote:

> I've verified, rewrited, modified and tested all the functions in
> gdome-xml-element.c except for those working on NodeList.
> I've made some important changes in GdomeDOMString organization.
> I've added some functions to increase the abstration from libxml tree in
> xmlutil module.
>
> Does somebody can explain me how can I add a test program in test
> directory? What I really need is some information on working with
> Makefile.am in the test directory.

I think you need to:
	1) build the test code.
	2) make the tests be run automatically when you type make check

1) is pretty easy:
To do this, you add:
noinst_PROGRAMS = 	\
	test1		\
	test2

test1_SOURCES= 			\
	test1.c			\
	test1-extension.c

test2_SOURCES=		\
	test2.c

2) I am not sure about it but I think you do it by defining the TEST
variable to contain te list of programs to run when running make check. If
one of those programs does not return 0 on exit, the test fails.
like:
TEST=		\
	test1	\
	test2

Hope this helps,

> Now it's time to work on NodeList problem...

good luck and kudos for your current work!!

regards,
Mathieu