[gdome]The element object is early finished

I've verified, rewrited, modified and tested all the functions in
gdome-xml-element.c except for those working on NodeList.
I've made some important changes in GdomeDOMString organization.
I've added some functions to increase the abstration from libxml tree in
xmlutil module.

Does somebody can explain me how can I add a test program in test
directory? What I really need is some information on working with
Makefile.am in the test directory.

Now it's time to work on NodeList problem...

Thanx
Paolo