[gdome]spec file

We've just started using Gdome2 for the SashXB project, and we thought it
would be nice if there were RPMs of Gdome for people to use, so I wrote a
spec file. The rpms it builds seem to work fine. Ideally gdome2.spec would go
into configure.in's AC_OUTPUT and gdome2.spec would go in the toplevel
EXTRA_DIST, and then all would be wonderful. I'm having issues with email, so
I put a link up instead of an attachment. It's at
http://dulug.duke.edu/~andrew/gdome2.spec.in

Let me know if I need to change anything about it.

Andrew