[gdome]News(2) on CVS preparing 0.6.5

 News on Events:
  - Reimplemented the EventTarget interface (addEventListener,
    removeEventListener, dispatchEvent) adding also a non standard
    method: subTreeDispatchEvent (usefull for events like
    DOMNodeInsertedIntoDocument)
  - Modified the internal structure of Gdome_xml_ListenerList to handle
    the removal of a Listener while it's running.
  - Worked on event's propagation now it should be like DOM2 spec
    requires.
  - Added GdomeEventException and GdomeEventExceptionCode (hmm, I'm not
    sure they are so usefull...)
  - Some minor changes

 Note:
  - Now all tests should work fine.
  - yep, events seem to work!! I hope, I can release soon a release that
    also support Events modules.

 Next Tasks:
 - Add the creation of events in the core module (at the moment only
   Node.appendChild and ProcessingInstruction.set_Data creates
   MutationEvents with the new implementation)
 - Test propagation also in very very big tree.
 - Work on memory usage from the events.
 - Implement UIEvent and MouseEvent Interfaces (??)

Bye
   Paolo
--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it