[gdome]News on CVS preparing 0.6.5

I've just commit some changes on the CVS, and I think some of these could
be usefull to some of you:

 News on Core:
  - Added the API gdome_xml_DOMImplementation_saveFormatFile that is a
    wrap for the new libxml2 xmlSaveFormatFile.
  - Modified gdome_doc_importNode and gdome_n_cloneNode
  - Some bug fix and small mods

 News on Events:
  - Implemented Interfaces: EventListener, DocumentEvent, Event,
    MutationEvent, EventTarget.
  - Implemented something that seems the propagation support for events.

 Known Problems:
  - test-nodelist fails

 Note:
  - If you don't need gdome_DOMImplementation_saveFormatFile I think you
    don't need to use the CVS version of Gdome2.

 Next Task:
  - Work on the implementation of the propagation of events and their
    memory problems.

 Scheduled date for the next release (0.6.5): unknown!

Paolo
--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it