Re: gdome future II

> This is about all we discussed about: raph says this is
> what we want for gdome and I agree.
> The type checking/casting stuff can be done now waiting for
> gnome-xml 2.x.
> However, I'd like to do everything at the same time and I'll be
> waiting for DV to release something usable to get back to work
> on gdome myself.

  I (we actually since another guy is now helping on these issues)
are working on the I18N changes needed toward 2.0 as soon as I have something
withc is decent at the I18N level I will quickly add the changes needed
for DOM suppoirt and release a beta-2.0 version for checking. I
hope this is only a couple of weeks away.

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW