[gdm-list] Connect to VPN before login, possible?

The company I work for is going to be issuing locked down CentOS 7 laptops. They will have no local accounts and authenticate to a directory server. If offsite they can vpn in with a token. However if the cache credentials expire there would be no way for someone to connect unless they were on the network.

On this setup you can see and pull down the Network and wireless settings up in the corner and see the VPN connection I created but the settings are all greyed out so you can't connect or modify anything.

Is there a setting or an option we need to enable to allow users to log into a VPN connection from the login screen?

-Thanks
Rob