[gdm-list] About GDM GUI.

Hi. I'm developing my own GNU/Linux distribution based on the GNOME technologies and now I'm trying to modify
the GDM greeter. Reading the code and researching I realized that the greeter is nothing but gnome-shell in
"gdm" mode. The problem is that the my distribution does not include gnome-shell but a desktop environment
based on it and wish that GDM use the "gdm" mode of my desktop environment but I can not find the place where
is executed `gnome-shell -mode=gdm` inside the GDM, gnome-session and gnome-shell source code.

I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad english. Thank you.