[gdm-list] XDMCP logout hangs for 3 minutes

Hello,

I’m using Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.2 and Gnome Display Manager (version 2.16.0).

I can launch a remote session from Windows 7 (using Exceed 14) with XDMCP (query mode) but when I want to logout, the session hangs for 3 minutes and a few seconds (after this delay, all the processes from my session are stopped normally).

There is no problem with a local session : the processes are stopped immediately (and the login window appears).

Please help me !

Thanks.

Cedric