Re: [gdm-list] GDM 2.28 - changing greeter position

Hi,

(answer inline below)

The project I’m working on is using a touchscreen device (think ruggedized
table) with no keyboard and no mouse.  We are using Red Hat 6.5 which
includes GDM 2.28.  Since there is no keyboard, I have enabled GOK to
display at the greeter screen.  However, due to the size of the screen
(admittedly a bit small), the GOK keyboard overlaps the greeter by a bit.  I
would like to move the greeter further towards the top of the screen.
It's not actually possible without recompiling the code.
CENTER_ALWAYS is hardcoded in the source.

Can you give the RHEL7 public beta a try? The experience should be better.

--Ray