Re: [gdm-list] gdm doesn't kill its own session clearly, causes two gnome-settings-daemon run on one DISPLAY

Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen <at> gmail.com> writes:

so this leaves us with this. So, yes, a gdb backtrace or a strace would
be great to have. I can't replicate it myself, since my machine is not
that quick it seems

g-s-d should also be killed by the gdm session bus going away anyway, no ?
if it survives that, it must really ignore sigterm.