Re: [gdm-list] Removing GDM and going back to original DM

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Stephen H. Dawson <service shdawson com> wrote:
Good morning,

I tried GDM with my Linux Mint. GDM works fine. I would like to go back
to the Mint Desktop Manger, MDM.  Uninstalling GDM does not return the
option of using GDM. I am presented with a CLI only upon boot.

This is because you need to start linux into the right init, check
your config files.

What needs to happen to get a desktop manager back in place after
uninstalling GDM, please?
--
Thank You,
Stephen H. Dawson