Re: [gdm-list] Failed to set slave bus name on parent: Timeout was reached (again)

Hi,

the problem on slackware was modified (patched) /etc/dbus-1/system.conf. Removing the following lines from there fixed this problem for me:
 <policy user="root">
ÂÂÂ <allow send_destination="*"/>
ÂÂÂ <allow send_interface="*"/>
 </policy>

I don't know why such things affect gdm and I don't know if it could be helpful for sabayon, please report.

Eugene