[gdm-list] Autologin and multiseat

I want to set up a multiseat kiosk with autologin. I am using the new systemd capabilities in Fedora 17 (gdm-3.4.1-3.fc17)
I cannot seem to get autologin or timed login to work on any display other than the main console.

I have a script that returns the account based on the $DISPLAY variable.
When I turn on debugging I see that the primary display shows that the script was called but the other seat does not call it.

The documentation indicates that I can use the $DISPLAY in my script but how do I get the script to run for non-console displays?

Thanks in advance
Darryl