Re: [gdm-list] Rotate GDM3

Hi!

Create a configuration file that you will place in /etc/X11/xorg.conf

call it xx-whatitdoes where xx is a 2 digits number.

Identify your port name and monitor model name (you can see that with xrandr and in system settings - Display) . I for example have DisplayPort-1 but yours could be HDMI-0 or VGA-1

Create a Monitor section in the lines of this one:

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier	"DisplayPort-1"
	ModelName	"AOD 36"
	Option		"Rotate" "left"